im dominican but this is a NEGATIVE. lol
“On 9/11, I’ll mourn the nearly 3,000 lives lost, over 6,000 injuries, the infrastructural carnage and devastation in NYC, and the humiliation of my country, all perpetrated ignorantly in the name of my religion.
On 9/12, I’ll mourn the nearly 1,000,000 lives, the 10’s of millions of injuries, the infrastructural decimation in 3 countries, and the humiliation of my religion, all perpetrated ignorantly in the name of my country.”
^ THIS. i’m not Muslim but i love this.
and then when you finally get up hours later your dad practically forces you to take an alka seltzer before you eat because he thinks once you get food in you, you will start throwing up. -_______- WTF IM FINE.
- Went to Six flags
- Went to Boston for a few days with 2 of my biffles to sight see
- Went to Maine for like a week and did nothing but drink, eat, and chill with Homies ina house by a river
- First brown bbq LMAO
- Saw the final Harry Potter Movie in 3d at the Midnight Premiere
- Painted a daycare in the LES
- Helped put up drywall in apartments being built in Brooklyn
- Went around in a van giving food and clothes to the homeless
- Painted over Graffiti
- Trips to Governors Island and Roosevelt Island with the homies
- Shitload of family and friend bbqs
- Getting wavey with friends
- Had an Amazing birthday
- Became a Godmother
This summer wasnt too bad if i think about it, kind of better than last summer actually. Summer 11, you will be missed. Junior year I will make you mine. Summer 12 i have BIG plans for you =]
His friend wrote on his wall asking if he wanted to go to his beach house for labor day weekend…
i wish my life was that cool when i was 12…
and just from looking at this one class i can say yeap, ima be busy this upcoming semester.
but whatever, this
semester YEAR will be mine.
“If you not goin’ in, then you gotta gtfo.”
- Vidivel Espino